Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday at Teck Trek

My core class was math today, and it was really fun because we had different games that we played and then we made trail mix and pretended to sell it. It was cool because I got a refresher of some things that I forgot from the school year.

For my two workshops, I had Slime and Penny Bridges and Explore Architecture. In Architecture, we learned about what it is and what you do in it, and then we made models of walls and put a person in it so it could be to a scale. I learned that 0.2% of architectures are African American.

For the Slime and Penny Bridges, we made slime out of glue, borax, and water. We also put food coloring. Then we made penny bridges and tried to stack 20+ pennies on it. I got up to 27 and in another class someone got 180. It was hard because had to balance the pennies just right where the wouldn't fall.

5 positive thing about me is
*I have really pretty blue eyes
*I have nice clothing choice
*I'm nice to everyone
*I'm tall
*I go to a great school with amazing teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment